General RepairsTenants are required to immediately report all maintenance and repair work toBay City Rentals Tga Limited – no matter how small.
This can be done by phoning and leaving a voicemail or texting for non-urgent or general repair work, or by emailing this through.
All non-urgent messages will be responded to within 48 hours.
Emergency RepairsEmergency items are generally those that could cause injury to the tenant or damage to the property, and may include:
- Water pipes have broken or burst
- Blocked or broken toilet (if a second toilet is not available)
- Serious roof leak or gas leak
- Dangerous electrical fault, dangerous power point, loose live wire etc;
- Flooding, rainwater inundation inside the property, or serious flood damage
- Serious storm, fire or impact damage (i.e. impact by a motor vehicle)
- Failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply to the premises
- Failure or breakdown of an essential service or appliance on the premises for water or cooking
- Hot water service failure on a weekend, or long weekend (this would not be considered an after hours emergency if this occurs on a week night)
- Fault or damage that makes premises unsafe or insecure
- Fault likely to injure a person, cause damage or extreme inconvenience
After Hours emergency repairsIf you wish to report an urgent after hours plumbing, drainage or electrical matter first call your your Bay City Rentals manager and if you are unable to contact your property manager then call 111 for emergencies
If work is carried out at the premises by a tradesperson, you are required to contact your Bay City Rentals Tga Limited to advise that the work has been completed.
Please Note: If a repair request is reported to our office and it is caused by neglect from you or any visitors, you will be responsible for the payment of the account. For example, power failure due to one of your faulty appliances, or a foreign object blocking toilets.